Friday, February 22, 2013

Are you my mother?

      I woke up this morning with complete insane anxiety ( which I never developed till I had a child). I guess I should start by talking about my situation with Ian's father. As from my intro post, if you couldn't tell Ians father and I didn't know each other , well really at all. Paternity was established on Feb. 1st! Couple days later Rich (the father), was over here playing with his son. It was an amazing instant bond between the two. From the reaction that I got from him when I told him I was pregnant, I never ever expected for him to be such a great, loving dad the last couple weeks. The last couple weeks he has seen Ian almost everyday with me being there of course. We get along perfect and we agreed that for our son we need to.

     Not trying to be a negative Nancy but were in the 2000's , things always don't go the way you want them to. I know situations are going to come up that are going to be complicated. This is where being a single mom but having the "baby daddy" in the picture gets complicated. I laid in bed last night and thought of all the things we could possibly get into it about. The only thing that ran through my head is dating people. I think about there being another women figure in my sons life and want to throw up. It actually drives me insane. There's really nothing else to say about it except it drives me nuts. I don't know what type of girls he dates and the ones I have heard he dates sound like nightmares. Yes...its my EGO but I have the right to feel the way I do.




2 comments:

  1. Ah the trials and tribulations of single mom life :/ welcome to blogging

    Tania
    single mama
    http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete